County Mountain State Land Use Academy
The WVU Land use and Sustainable Development Law Clinic is holding the County Mountain State Land Use Acadmey.
The one-day free training is Sept. 26 at Tygart Lake State Park in Grafton. It starts at 9:30 a.m. and concludes at 4 p.m. A light continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
The registration deadline is September 21.
- How counties can address dilapidated buildings
- Planning to increase broadband and telecommunications capacity
- Using Subdivision and Land Development Ordinances in counties
- Accidental zoning — enforceable ordinances to regulate cell phone towers, dark skies ordinances, floodplains, signs, adult businesses and more
- Floodplain ordinances
- Fighting the opioid epidemic with planning
For more information, visit http://wvulaw.wufoo.com/forms/z11ophl40osyf0m/
posted on 08-30-2018
Return to News Page
Return to Front Page